Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

quick share...

hola...
just wanna post a little bit on something I learned today..
well, actually I've always practice it...
only that it is mention in my critical thinking class today, so I decided to share it with you all..


well, I don't really remember how the lecturer said it,
but the main idea is,
"do not trust your eyes, as it usually fools you"...
this phrase is similar to that "looks can be deceiving" and also a little bit connected to "don't judge books by its cover"...

why is it eyes always fools us?
well,my lecturer said that our visual senses is dominant to compare to the others...
why?
he gave me an example,
when we watched movie in the cinema, there is a big screen in front and the sound system is at your back or your side.
even if the sound is coming from your back, you actually felt like the sound is coming from the screen.
it is because your visual senses (eyes) are affecting you.
your eyes made you believe that the sound is coming from the screen.


well, it depends on you readers whether you want to argue about this or not.
it is arguable (if you have some solid supporting details).
there is some truth to this...
think about it...


I just want to share.
hope you guys appreciate it...


ok for now...c'ya all later....

No comments:

Post a Comment