Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Top 10 my favorite anime songs for week 21 year 2010

huh...
I'm seriously boring right now.
So,to kill some time,
I intent to create a post about my most favorite anime songs for every week starting today.
This is so that u (readers) can learn a thing or two about me, hehe...
And also can give u some ideas about what anime songs that's exist...
I'm not fanatic about anime, it's just that I enjoy the song...

Therefore, from now onwards, I'll gradually post top ten favorite anime songs that I enjoy the most in that week on Saturday,
It may change in the following, depends on my mood, hehe...

Ok, now lets review the results for this week.

1
Ai no hoshi
Jyukai
Ah my goddess: Tatakau tsubasa

2
For you
Azu
Naruto shippuuden

3
Koibito Doushi
Jyukai
Ah my goddess: sorezore no tsubasa

4
Tousei datta sekai
Motohiro Hatta
Naruto Shippuuden

5
Wish
Olivia
Nana

6
Sign
Flow
Naruto Shippuuden

7
Days
You horie
Nagasarete Airantou

8
Tabidatsu kimi e
RSP
Bleach

9
Change
Miwa
Bleach

10
Being
Kotoko
Shakugan no shana

fuh, hmm that's all I think. if you ever want to listen to any of the listed songs, you can visit gendou, (my most favourite site to download anime songs).
U need to have an account first, but don't worry, because it's free...
just key in any of the details u got from here, (Song's title, Artist, Anime),
walla, the results is popped up..hehe
well, some of the song may not probably located in gendou, but most of it yes.
ok, I think that's all...


Colour code:

Ranking
Song's title
Artist
Anime

No comments:

Post a Comment